In 2021, The Knight launched our webinar training series, designed to equip Committee Members with the knowledge and skills needed to perform their duties and support functional, harmonious communities.
The third session was held on 16 May 2022 titled ‘Governance: how to run an effective Owners Corporation‘ and covered:
- Running Effective Meetings
- Effective committee decision making
- What can the committee decide
- Committee spending limits and delegations
- Establishment of subcommittees
- Effective communication between members, the manager and the building manager.
Watch webinar #3: How to run an effective Owners Corporation.
Other useful links.
- Download presentation slides >
- Sample Committee Report >
- Sample Procurement Policy >
- Sample Committee Code of Conduct >
- A simple guide to Owners Corporation resolutions >
If you wish to tailor any of these sample items to your Owners Corporation or Committee, be sure to discuss it with your Owners Corporation Manager.