How to Place Your Order:
- Type in your building street address to find your property.
Please do not put in your apartment/suite number when searching for your address.
For example, 123 Smith Street and not 4/123 Smith Street
TIP: Try typing the street name without a number if the address hasn’t appeared in the drop-down list.
- Select your building from the dropdown list and follow the prompts to place your order.
- Payment is made for your order through Keyzee secure online payment system.
If you are unable to find your property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your property is set up with Keyzee.
- For tenants: once you have placed your order, your Managing Agent will receive an email from Keyzee with a link to approve the order. Please contact your Managing Agent directly to confirm they have received the link and have approved the order so it can be put through for processing.
- For Managing Agents: there is an option to select ‘bank transfer’ at the checkout and an invoice will be emailed to you along with confirmation of your order.
- Once payment has been received for your order and it has been approved by The Knight as Owners Corporation Managers, Keyzee will process your order. Most orders will be dispatched within two (2) business days of approval being provided by The Knight.
- If you have ordered a key, please allow 7-10 business days as all keys are made to order by the locksmiths.
- For those applicable buildings with an onsite building manager, Keyzee will send notification to your email and the building manager to arrange for collection.