The Knight recently launched our webinar training series, designed to equip Committee Members with the knowledge and skills needed to perform their duties and support functional, harmonious communities.
The first session was held on 15 November 2021 titled ‘The Role of The Owners Corporation Committee’ and covered:
- Key Owners Corporation stakeholders and their roles
- Committee of Management functions, powers and duties
- Committee Meeting protocol and best practice guide
- Committee Code of Conduct & policy documents
Watch webinar #1: The Role of The Owners Corporation Committee.
Other useful links:
- The Knight’s YouTube channel >
- Download presentation slides >
- Sign up to our ‘OC Act Updates’ email course >
- Upcoming OC Act changes for committees to be aware of >
The next webinar will be held in March 2022, be sure to follow us on social media for updates in the new year: