Motion 1 (Special Resolution)
Pursuant to section 18 of the Owners Corporation Act 2006, the Owners Corporation PS630844F (‘Owners Corporation’) of Precinct Apartments, 601 Victoria Street, Abbotsford Victoria 3067 (‘Development’) resolves to issue an application or legal proceeding as necessary (‘Proceeding’) to enforce the rights of the Owners Corporation and claim all loss and damage arising from defective works on common property in the Development (‘Defects’), including rectification costs, legal and expert costs and any other loss and damage sustained in respect of the Defects.
The Owners Corporation resolves to engage Moray & Agnew Lawyers of Level 6, 505 Little Collins Street Melbourne to advise and act on its behalf in relation to the Proceeding.
Pursuant to section 20 of the Owners Corporation Act 2006, the Owners Corporation resolves to affix the common seal to any documents requiring the seal to be so affixed.
The Owners Corporation resolves to delegate to the Committee, without limitation, the power to represent the Owners Corporation in the Proceeding, including any claims, demands, applications, legal proceedings, negotiations or settlements, including the power to give all instructions from time to time as necessary for the prosecution or settlement of the Proceeding.
- Forms submitted after 5:00pm on the 31st of January will be ruled invalid
- Votes will be tabulated according to the unit and proxies nominated by the voter in this form (regardless of any other units they own or proxies they hold)
- Only one vote per lot is permitted.
- The lot owner has the right to appoint a proxy.
- If voting as a proxy or under a power of attorney, please ensure a copy of the proxy or power of attorney is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the proprietor is a corporation, this form must be signed by a duly authorized attorney for the corporation or alternatively, the common seal must be affixed or the form otherwise executed in the manner authorised by Constitution of that corporation
- Jade Camilleri is the returning Secretary for this ballot
Precinct Apartments – Defects Ballot.