Resolution to be voted on:
The Owners Corporation hereby resolves by Unanimous Resolution that:-
a) Pursuant to the provisions of part 5 of the Subdivision Act 1988 and any other applicable legislation, the Owners Corporation will accept a transfer of ownership of Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 on the Plan of Subdivision and will amend the Plan of Subdivision and the Rules (as necessary) to give effect to this transfer so that the entirety of land shown as Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 on the Plan of Subdivision will become common property and designated for:
• nine (9) visitor carparks;
• two (2) bicycle parks; and
• one (1) motorcycle carpark,
b) Further, the Schedule of Lot Entitlement and Liability will be amended to remove Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 from the Schedule.
c) The Owners Corporation will do all things necessary to procure ownership of Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 on the Plan of Subdivision and to procure, amendment of the Plan of Subdivision and Schedule of Lot Entitlement and Liability as contemplated in resolutions (a) and (b).
d) The Owners Corporation may execute all necessary documents to implement these resolutions and give notification of amendment of the Plan of Subdivision in the prescribed form to the Victorian Land Registry by bearing the signatures, names, titles and addresses of two owners of separate lots.
- Forms submitted after 5pm on the 15th of August 2022 will be ruled invalid
- Votes will be tabulated according to the unit and proxies nominated by the voter in this form (regardless of any other units they own or proxies they hold)
- Owners are advised that they have the right to appoint a proxy for this ballot. Download the proxy form here.
- Nikita Lobo is the returning Secretary for this ballot
OCPS 337357C Car Space Ballot.