Resolution to be voted on:
Pursuant to sections 18 and 20 of the Owners Corporation Act, Owners Corporation No. 629582S (“the Owners Corporation”) hereby resolves:
- Pursuant to section 18 of the Owners Corporation Act 2006, the Owners Corporation PS629582S (‘Owners Corporation’) of 50 Claremont Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 (‘Development’) resolves to issue an application or legal proceeding as necessary (‘Proceeding’) to enforce the rights of the Owners Corporation and claim all loss and damage arising from defective works on common property in the Development (‘Defects’), including rectification costs, legal and expert costs and any other loss and damage sustained in respect of the Defects.
- The Owners Corporation resolves to engage Moray & Agnew Lawyers of Level 6, 505 Little Collins Street Melbourne to advise and act on its behalf in relation to the Proceeding.
- Pursuant to section 20 of the Owners Corporation Act 2006, the Owners Corporation resolves to affix the common seal to any documents requiring the seal to be so affixed.
- The Owners Corporation resolves to delegate to the Committee, without limitation, the power to represent the Owners Corporation in the Proceeding, including any claims, demands, applications, legal proceedings, negotiations or settlements, including the power to give all instructions from time to time as necessary for the prosecution or settlement of the Proceeding.
- Forms submitted after 5:00pm on the 11th of October will be ruled invalid
- Votes will be tabulated according to the unit and proxies nominated by the voter in this form (regardless of any other units they own or proxies they hold)
- Owners are advised that they have the right to appoint a proxy for this ballot. If you need a proxy form, please contact our office
- Tom Hood is the returning Secretary for this ballot